Travel Risk Management
Our business is to ensure you safely travel to and from your business. The investigators working on your Travel Risk Management program work with our Executive Protection Agents to ensure our clients are safe from all known and unknown threats before, during and following transit. Extensive research is conducted for every travel plan in order to prepare for even the worse scenarios. Technical, methodology-driven pre-attack pathway analysis is used to identify behaviors and characteristics likely to foreshadow an act of targeted violence.
- Threat Assessment
- Health and Safety Research
- Civil Unrest & Civil War Threats
- Industry Threats
- Cultural Etiquette
- Climate Conditions
- Transportation Methods
- U.S. Government Restrictions
- Foreign Government Restrictions
- Communications and Electronic Support
- Family Security Programs
Family Security Programs
One’s residential and family security is always a crucial priority for almost every one of our clients. While almost all of our clients make different choices based on their personal preferences with respect to privacy, cost and convenience, most desire a high level of assurance that they and their loved ones are safe in their homes. We provide our clients with the knowledge they have taken necessary steps to prevent harm or mitigate its impact.
Our services include family emergency planning based on risks ranging from severe weather to acts of violence in your neighborhood. Our plans include shelter-in-place preparations, evacuation plans and emergency supply material.
- Home/Family Cyber and Information Security
- Background Investigations
- Threat Assessment and Management
- Yacht Security
Our family security programs are designed around our client’s lifestyle weather on land or at sea. Our maritime security officers specialize in keeping you and your family safe from port to port while ensuring a minimally intrusive presence. We offer a cost-efficient service that is flexible enough to meet your ever-changing demands.
- Port, dock gate and ship security
- Passenger and crew screening.
- Baggage screening
- Restricted area management
- Dockside operations
- Development of draft security plans
- Anti-terrorism and anti-piracy intelligence planning
- Terrorism and piracy security protocol
- Foreign port security operations